Company: TDPG LLC
Posted on: May 19, 2023
TDPG Logistics, a growing logistics company, seeks a highly
qualified and motivated Operations Manager to oversee the
operations and functionality of our 2,200 square foot Danvers
warehouse. Our ideal candidate will have experience in managing our
fulfillment and delivery employees, will oversee the physical space
to ensure proper product storage and fulfillment functionality, and
oversee the completion of orders as they move from warehouse to our
customers. The person in this position will also provide leadership
by establishing clear expectations and demonstrating high standards
of work practices and company model. This position has high growth
potential for a motivated candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may
- Manage the daily operations of the fulfillment department and
support delivery/shipping operations, ensuring timely and
cost-effective service levels
- Oversee picking, packing and outbound staging of customer items
for delivery; work directly with clients to resolve shipping and
- Manage the relationships with third-party couriers for
assisting with out of state logistics operations
- Responsible for ordering all supply inventory and managing
inventory accuracy by monitoring daily department activities, load
checking, stock rotation, returns for credit and the unloading of
shipments. Inspect the levels of commonly used material to identify
- Provides guidance and direction to fulfillment associates and
drivers to ensure adherence to all company policies.
- Investigate and implement process improvements that increase
productivity and save money
- Perform and assist with general maintenance and cleanup of work
- Maintain health and safety compliance in accordance with
- Manage 6-10 (varies seasonally) Fulfillment Associates and
- Train new personnel on the Standard Operating Procedures as it
- Collaborate with employees to ensure business goals are met on
time and on
- Report to upper management on stock levels, workflow, timelines
- Provide dispatch support as needed / required
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to self-manage, show initiative and be
- Communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing to
- Experience using OptimoRoute, or other route-tracking software,
- Experience using G Suite or similar office software, Shopify,
Slack, Monday and/or ability to pick up on new software
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to proactively problem-solve when issues arise, while
maintaining the highest customer service standards with a
solution-focused mindset .
- High School diploma
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related work experience
- Must be able to lift items up to 40 lbs.
- Frequently, will move about inside the work space
- Must be able to operate basic office machinery
- Must be able to communicate with the team and management and be
able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Must be able to problem solve and prioritize tasks
- Must be able to manage stress depending on tasks
- Must be able to multitask
- Must be able to receive and analyze information
- Must be able to quickly communicate solutions if problems
- Perform exceptional customer service in high pressure
Keywords: TDPG LLC, Salem , Operations Manager, Professions , Salem, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...