Company: Morgan Services
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Morgan Services has been in business for over 125 years. Our name
is synonymous with quality in linen and uniform rental services. We
are currently looking for a Maintenance Director to join our team.
This team member will be responsible for maintenance, repair and
the continuous improvement of our Boston Massachusetts industrial
laundry facility and equipment. This position reports to the plant
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and repair plant equipment for optimal efficiency and
- Work hands-on with the maintenance team
- Organize and assign work tasks while coordinating with
- Participate in performance improvement process
- Safety and OSHA compliance
- 3rd class boilers license
- Strong electrical background/certification
- Team player who can communicate and work well with other
- Experience with supervising a maintenance team
- Knowledge and experience with plumbing, pumps, valves,
wastewater systems, boilers, PLCs, hydraulics, pneumatics,
compressors, HVAC, utilities, building maintenance
- Computer Literate
- Successfully pass our pre-employment drug tests and submit to a
Morgan offers competitive benefits package including 401K and
bonus, vacation, tuition reimbursement, continuous training and
education opportunities, medical, dental and vision insurance.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Keywords: Morgan Services, Salem , Maintenance Supervisor, Professions , Salem, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!