Company: Groom Construction Co.
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Groom Construction is a premier construction company with over
40 years of experience. We specialize in residential, commercial,
tenant fit-outs and retail construction projects including
ground-up building, remodeling, retail rollouts, etc. We are
expanding our team and looking to hire experienced lead carpenters
and if you have site supervisor skills, that is a huge plus. We're
currently looking for highly motivated, self-sufficient individuals
that are extremely productive and drive to produce the highest
quality results in a fast-paced, demanding atmosphere for our local
residential and travel retail departments. Candidates must have
both rough and finished carpentry skills and other light
construction experience. Travel is required with accommodations
provided. All team members are required to have tools and to
maintain a valid driver's license. Drywall finishing, tile
installation, and painting trade skills are a plus. Experience with
store remodels, store setup crews, big-box retail experience,
and/or new store openings is highly desired.
- Qualifications: Practical knowledge and use of hand and power
- Must provide personal tools, i.e., tape measure, box blade,
screwdriver, drills, saws, etc (full tool list will be
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver's license, and
be willing to drive up to 750 miles.
- Ability to climb ladders.
- Must be capable of working overnight shifts
- Ability/Willing to travel throughout the US when needed (retail
- Ability to perform daily essential physical functions of
lifting up to 80 pounds.
- Professional appearance.
- Must be able to conduct yourself in a professional manner
- Must be able to interact with the general public
- Must be able to complete general paperwork
- Retail (or even residential) remodel experience
- Flooring (VCT,VLT, carpet)
- Electrical disconnects
- Display/Fixture Assembly
- Taping and mudding skills are preferred to a level 4
- Ability to navigate and make changes to an Excel document is a
- Ability to navigate and make changes to a Word document is a
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite is a plus.
- Ability to read blueprints is a plus. PI178819170
Keywords: Groom Construction Co., Salem , Carpenters, Professions , Salem, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!