Associate, AML Compliance - Governance
Company: Santander Holdings USA Inc
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Associate, AML Compliance - GovernanceDorchester, United States
of AmericaWHAT YOU WILL BE DOINGMonitors activities to minimize the
company's exposure to risk. Activities may include risk
identification, analysis and remediation. Represents or supports
the representation of the company to minimize compliance and
regulatory risk by resolving issues and ensuring adherence to
company and legal standards. Responsible for ensuring that all of
the company's activities adhere to the necessary rules and
regulations, and that the company complies with legal/regulatory
statutes and jurisdictions.Essential Functions/Responsibility
- Identifies systemic procedural weaknesses and additional
training requirements needed to ensure compliance.
- Evaluates controls in place to ensure continuous compliance
measures with laws, regulations and policies affecting the
organization, recommends process improvements to management.
- Collaborates with team on projects and program tasks intended
to improve compliance and enhance the control environment.
- Coordinate BSA/AML and OFAC Compliance reporting up to and
including the Board.
- Develop period and ad-hoc BSA/AML and OFAC presentation
materials for AML and Compliance Management
- Support BSA/AML and OFAC Internal Audit and Regulatory
- Work with SBNA's first line of defense Money Laundering
Prevention Officers / Teams to support the BSA/AML and OFAC
- Support various projects working with the Santander- US BSA
- Working with the Training department to develop BSA/AML and
OFAC training. -Qualifications: To perform this job successfully,
an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.Education:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience -Work
- 5-9 years ; Compliance, Legal, Regulatory, or Financial
Services. -Skills and Abilities: -
- Strong MS-PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Practical knowledge of BSA, AML and OFAC regulatory
requirements, and factors influencing the business in which the
- Practical knowledge of key business control areas (e.g., Audit,
Risk Management) governmental regulatory agencies.
- Ability to resolve complex situations with internal clients and
regulators, while maintaining a professional presence.
- Ability to quickly respond to inquiries from regulatory
agencies and internal partners
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret government regulations
and trade journals.
- Ability to effectively deal with senior management as well as,
Federal/State and other Regulators
- Ability to work cross-functionally as a team player. Bachelor
of Science (BS) English
Primary Location: -Dorchester, Massachusetts, United States of
Other Locations: -Massachusetts-Dorchester
Organization: -Santander Bank N.A.
Keywords: Santander Holdings USA Inc, Salem , Associate, AML Compliance - Governance, Other , Salem, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!