Salem Area Independent Contractor - Doors
Company: RF Installations
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionDoor/Millwork InstallerCompensation: $75,000 to
$150,000 Potential AnnuallyType: Sub Contractor (Independent
Contractor)We are the largest millwork installation company in the
U.S. and have a proven track record of stability and year over year
- Unlimited growth potential
- Consistent workflow with NO additional marketing or advertising
- Access to and training on proprietary technology to help manage
your installation business
- Partnership with a financially sound and reputable corporate
partner Key Activities
- Install doors and hardware, etc. at residential job sites in a
time-efficient and quality-centered manner
- Effectively interact with homeowners during measure and/or
install process. (Inform, resolve concerns and solve problems)
- Prioritize/schedule and complete work activity according to
- Adhere to company standards and procedures Requirements
- Must be able to pass a detailed background investigation.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience installing doors and/or trim
carpentry is preferred.
- Vehicle, trailer, or some way to transport products to job
- Must provide own tools- IE: trim carpentry/door installation
- Access to a smart phone and/or tablet (a plus), as well as a
computer with an internet connection.
- EPA or State RRP Certified (Lead Safe Work Practices). We can
assist in obtaining certification if necessary.
- Licensed and Insured (according to local/state
requirements)Serious Inquiries only.We welcome any size company
from a fully registered sole proprietor to a large established
installation company. Contractors are paid on a percentage basis,
by job type.
Keywords: RF Installations, Salem , Salem Area Independent Contractor - Doors, Other , Salem, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!