Electro Mechanical Assemblers
Company: Advantage Technical
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Assemble, test, disassemble and re-build a variety of
electromechanical units, subassemblies and complete machine modules
using standard processes. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assemble electromechanical units and subassemblies to print
specifications and/or manufacturing aids and be certified in the
majority of the complex assemblies within a cell.
- Perform basic testing tasks within a cell to include both
mechanical and electrical.
- Complete standard cell documentation forms, material
requisitions, Time sheets, assembly logs, checklists, etc.
- Utilize Glovia to print shop packets, BOMs, pick lists to check
inventory, compares kit material against shop packet.
- Utilize Insight to record quality defects during
assembly.Additional Responsibilities: Perform basic mechanical and
electrical test operations on subassemblies using instruments and
fixtures and corrects any problem identified in the test.Required
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
Keywords: Advantage Technical, Salem , Electro Mechanical Assemblers, Other , Salem, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!