Ultrasound Technologist - Per Diem
Company: Partners Healthcare System
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Salem Hospital is seeking an Ultrasound Technologist to work Per
- We are growing...come and check out this opportunity!
- We offer a wonderful work culture!
- Excellent team support!
- Free Parking!
- Work in a community hospital while being a part of a larger
About this position:
Under the administrative direction of the Ultrasound Operations
Manager and the Medical Director of General Ultrasound, the
sonographer performs ultrasound procedures at a level of competence
not requiring constant supervision to technical detail.
Assumes responsibility for designated areas, procedures and
students as assigned.
- This position requires effective communication skills and the
ability to build rapport with others.
- Organizational skills are required to work in an efficient,
orderly fashion independently.
- Prefer a minimum of one year of experience as a
- Required satisfactory completion of formal Ultrasound Training
- Registration or registration eligible by the American Registry
of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS)(RDMS) and must be
certified within 12 months of hire or equivalent.
Keywords: Partners Healthcare System, Salem , Ultrasound Technologist - Per Diem, Other , Salem, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!