Administrative Supervisor, Nursing
Company: Partners Healthcare System
Posted on: June 13, 2021
A Registered Nurse who is a graduate of an approved school of
professional nursing, who holds ultimate responsibility for
indirect administrative issues and assumes 8 hour responsibility
for and maintaining standards of care and standards of practice. Is
the representative of Hospital Administration in their absence.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Excellent
interpersonal skills necessary to deal effectively and courteously
with a diverse group of people. Ability to quickly gain competency
in various hospital software applications. Advanced clinical
skills. Demonstrates strong decision making skills.
- 3 years advanced medical/surgical-nursing.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in Massachusetts and Current BLS
- Critical care nursing experience preferred, with at least two
years of progressively more responsible management experience.
- Completion of a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or equivalent
Keywords: Partners Healthcare System, Salem , Administrative Supervisor, Nursing, Other , Salem, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!