Cafe Cashier/Attend - 40 Hours
Company: Partners Healthcare System
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Under the general direction of the Cafeteria Supervisor,
responsible for various duties relating to the preparing, serving,
and cleaning up of cafeteria meals.
Job Specific Responsibilities:
- Maintains established departmental policies and procedures,
objectives, quality assurance program and safety standards.
- Prepares and sets up food in steam table, grill, salad bar,
deli bar and dessert bar. Prepares beverages and condiments.
- Obtains and places dishes and serving utensils at all
- Services food at hot stations, cooks and serves grill items,
prepares and serves sandwiches at deli.
- Assists in miscellaneous food preparation.
- Maintains and records food and refrigerator temperatures.
- Wipes off counters and tables, arranges, rearranges and
replenishes items as needed: maintains a clean work area.
- Informs cooks of items needed.
- Restocks supplies such as condiments, salad dressings,
beverages, food items and paper goods, etc.
- Cleans general work area including delis, refrigerators, steam
tables, grills, sinks and tables.
- Participates in postmeal cleanup tasks.
- Serves as cashier when needed for breaks.
- Assists with care and maintenance of equipment and
- Greets customers promptly and courteously.
- Attends in-service meetings.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required: English: basic communication skills to understand and
speak for safe, efficient performance of job responsibilities.
Basic computer skills which may be obtained thru on the job
training. Ability to read, write and communicate routine
information. Ability to work from oral and written instruction.
Basic math skills (count and compute).
Requires one to three months related food service
High School diploma or equivalent is preferred.
Keywords: Partners Healthcare System, Salem , Cafe Cashier/Attend - 40 Hours, Other , Salem, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!