Company: Partners Healthcare System
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Under the direction of the Phlebotomy Coordinator(s), the
Operations Manager, and the Phlebotomy Manager, Phlebotomists
perform a variety of support services to the laboratory and provide
phlebotomy services for all clients. Depending on the area in which
an individual is assigned for his/her shift, the responsibilities
- Ability to handle several processes concurrently.
- Ability to effectively deal with a wide range of personalities,
and support staff.
- Knowledge of Medical terminology.
- Requires completion of High School or Equivalent and
Certificate of completion in Phlebotomy or Medical Assisting or a
phlebotomy course as part of an associate or bachelor's degree
program such as nursing.
- 1 year of phlebotomy experience and demonstrated proficiency in
the phlebotomy field preferred.
- A Valid and Current Driver's License, and clean driver's record
per NSMC policy, which will be reviewed annually during employee's
- Personal vehicle preferred.
Keywords: Partners Healthcare System, Salem , Phlebotomist, Other , Salem, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!