Cardio Pulmonary Rehab Clinical Counselor
Company: Partners Healthcare System
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Performs behavioral/psychosocial/spiritual assessment of
identified patients which range from adult to geriatric
- Requires intense attention, concentration and excellent
decision-making. Must have excellent oral and written communication
skills. Ability to use computer and with experience in word and
power point. Good visual, verbal, and hearing skills are vital.
Ability to deal with a wide range of personality with diverse
demographic/ cultural backgrounds is necessary. Demonstrates
knowledge of principles of cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation and
behavior modification. Commitment to concept of wellness and
cardiovascular health preferred. Motivated and self-directed.
Carries out responsibilities promptly and in a self-directed
fashion. Maintain current BLS certification. Seeks additional
- Required: Three years in counseling patients and families with
- Preferred: Experience with psychosocial assessment, Cardiac
and/or Pulmonary Rehabilitation, patient education, and/or behavior
- Required: Completion of a Master's degree in Social Work or
Licensure, Certifications, or Registration:
- Required: Current MA Social Work, BLS certification required
and Biannual renewal will be provided.
Keywords: Partners Healthcare System, Salem , Cardio Pulmonary Rehab Clinical Counselor, Other , Salem, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!