Mental Health Worker/CNA-32 hours days Senior Psych-eow/woh
Company: Partners Healthcare System
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The Mental Health Aide will provide routine patient care in
accordance with established methods, recognized standards, and our
established policies and procedures at NSMC Union Hospital. He/she
is directed in the performance of these duties by the Nurse
Manager/Charge Nurse who will monitor and evaluate the Mental
Health Aide's performance to assure quality patient care.
- Successful completion of CPI training is required within 30
days of hire. Basic computer skills which may be obtained thru on
the job training. Must be able to receive and understand oral
instruction. Must be able to function under direction, with a
demonstrated ability to work effectively with patients, other
members of the Health Care Team, facility personnel, and
- English: basic communication skills to understand and speak for
safe, efficient performance of job responsibilities
- Experience working with the geriatric population.
- High School diploma or G.E.D. Graduate of an appropriate
nursing assistant training program or actively enrolled in an
Accredited Nursing Degree Program.
- Experience with psychiatric patients.
- CNA Certification in the state of Massachusetts,
Cardiac-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certification
Keywords: Partners Healthcare System, Salem , Mental Health Worker/CNA-32 hours days Senior Psych-eow/woh, Other , Salem, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!