Catering Associate - Per Diem
Company: Partners Healthcare System
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Responsible for patient meal service food on assigned units,
e.g., menu selections, tray assembly, tray delivery and pick up,
special requests and needs, in-between meal food delivery.
Communicates and addresses patient food issues/concerns and needs
to Food & Nutrition Services. Interacts with Nursing in regards to
patient nutrition needs or requirements as well as unit food
service needs. Assists dietitian with monitoring of patients who
are NPO, on liquid diets or need to have intake recorded. Reacts
accurately and effectively to all changes to ensure efficient
timing of services, accuracy of physician's ordered modified diets.
Is familiar with dietary restrictions on special, modified diets to
ensure optimal food preferences are met within guidelines of diet
order limitations. Responsible for quality service reflected in
internal or external patient satisfaction survey results on
- Strong verbal communication, reading and writing abilities
- Be able to interact with patients and staff congenially.
- Basic computer skills which may be obtained thru on the job
- Proficient in basic mathematical skills.
- Food Service experience in health care environment
- High School diploma/GED strongly preferred.
Keywords: Partners Healthcare System, Salem , Catering Associate - Per Diem, Other , Salem, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!