Company: JD Software
Posted on: January 12, 2022
About JD SoftwareJD Software has been a leader in delivering
software solutions to the public sector since 2006. Headquartered
in Salem, MA, JD Software's team of experienced software developers
specializes in the design, development, and integration of
customized enterprise systems. ARC, our SaaS electronic licensing
platform provides our clients with a powerful and flexible
enterprise solution for administering the licensing and permitting
process. JD Software's success is rooted in our unparalleled
approach to collaborating with our clients to better understand
their critical business needs and deliver solutions that provide
The PositionAre you a talented full stack software engineer looking
to make a difference at a cloud-based SaaS company? As a Software
Engineer at JD Software, you will work as part of a dedicate team
of engineers delivering cutting edge solutions for the public
sector. The position will provide exposure to a wide variety of
cloud technologies and the business problems those technologies can
solve. This position will provide you with and excellent
opportunity for career advancement as JD Software is entering major
What you will doThe Software Engineer will work under the direction
of the Director of Software Development and will work to develop
and support cutting edge cloud-based solutions for our public
sector clients. Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop new application functionality independently or as part
of a team.
- Troubleshoot any issues that arise in test and production
- Develop technical documentation.
- Analyze user needs to design and develop software
- Determine feasibility of software designs within project time
and cost constraints.
- Analyze and design databases within an application area.
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation
procedures including unit testing, integration testing, performance
testing, accessibility testing and vulnerability testing.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of at least one Relational Database Management System
such as (PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, or
- Ability to efficiently write computer programs using at least
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience working with Git and GitHub.
- Interest and Capacity to learn new programing languages and
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's in Computer Science, Engineering,
Software Engineering, or related field or an equivalent combination
of education, training, and experience.
- Previous experience developing SaaS software in an AWS
environment is a plus.
- Experience with any of the following frameworks is a plus:
- Spring Framework
- .Net Framework
Keywords: JD Software, Salem , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Salem, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!