Physician / Radiology / Massachusetts / Permanent / Radiology Physician
Company: Integrity Healthcare.
Posted on: September 19, 2023
- Thisa new high-performance, non-academic, sub-specialized
Radiology service to support unprecedented volume growth across
multiple community hospitals and imaging centers in Massachusetts
and New Hampshire.
- Radiologists will have access to world-leading imaging
resources and technology, along with generous pay and benefits
- Work from home or on-site
- Various shift arrangements are feasible as part of 24/7
coverage in coordination with the Mass General Brigham Emergency
- Integrated reading platform designed for efficient radiologist
interpretation and patient care
- A dedicated team to help manage credentials, licenses, CME
credits, and other administrative tasks
- Easy access to academic colleagues and resources Compensation:
- Competitive compensation structure with benefits (Health,
Vision, Dental, Malpractice, CME, Retirement) Qualifications:
- Requirements include board certification and fellowship
training, or at least two years of faculty experience with a broad
scope in Emergency Radiology. Community:
- Located on the North Shore of Massachusetts, only 15 miles
north of Boston. This region features all the advantages of
proximity to a wonderful metropolitan area. Boston has arich
history, diverse neighborhoods, and legacy of arts, culture, and
education, Boston has something for everyone.
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare., Salem , Physician / Radiology / Massachusetts / Permanent / Radiology Physician , Healthcare , Salem, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!