Company: American Surgical Company
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Are you an ambitious and driven individual looking to jump into
the competitive medical device industry? Would you like to create a
lasting impact among healthcare providers and their patients? Do
you strive to not only meet but exceed your goals? If this sounds
like you, we want you on our sales team!
The Account Manager is the first point of contact for our customers
post-sale. The Account Manager provides exceptional service while
maintaining, retaining, and growing customer accounts. This role
serves as a mix of customer service, sales, technical specialist,
and contract/pricing manager. The Account Manager ensures the needs
of the customer are met, fosters the customer relationship, and
drives additional business with our customers.
*Account Manager Responsibilities: *
* Serves as the main point of contact in all matters related to
customer concerns and needs, including but not limited to pricing,
product information, and contracts.
* Builds and strengthens customer relationships with the goal of
growing sales volumes and achieving long-term partnerships.
* Maintains accurate client records, keeping track of all contract
updates, contract renewals, and pricing updates.
* Onboards new customers into our CRM and gathers all necessary
* Thoroughly understands our full product portfolio and
technicalities to offer after-sales support.
* Tracks and reports Domestic and International sales revenue
* Maintains, retains, and grows customers' sales volume.
* Manages and responds promptly to all customer inquiries and
communication including phone, email, and live chat.
* Owns customer feedback and complaints as well as product
* Uses CRM daily for all lead, contact, activity, forecasting,
account management and time management monitoring, recording and
* Reaches out to customers to identify their product needs and any
* Directs customer inquiries and orders to the most efficient sales
* Monitors, responds to, and reports on competitor activities.
* Investigates complaints and product concerns. Partners with
appropriate departments to ensure corrective action.
* Assists Finance Department in the collection of delinquent
* Performs administrative responsibilities in connection with sales
accountabilities, as needed.
*Experience and Skills: *
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in B2B sales, customer service
or a customer-facing role.
* Bachelor or Associates degree preferred.
* 1+ years CRM experience preferred.
* Exceptional communication skills: written, verbal, and
* Goal-oriented with strong drive to succeed.
* Strong analytical skills with an eye for detail.
* Expert multi-tasker with a self-starter attitude.
We offer an excellent and competitive compensation and benefits
* Health Insurance
* Life Insurance
* 401(k) with company match after 90 days
* HSA account with company contribution
* Flexible remote workdays
* Volunteer opportunities
* Professional development
* Great company culture
* $25/hr plus commission structure after 30 days.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Work from home
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
* Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Salem, MA 01970: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Salem, MA 01970%58047475%
Keywords: American Surgical Company, Salem , Account Manager, Executive , Salem, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!